The following must be agreed upon before we deliver a Roll-Off dumpster:
- If bin is kept for over a month (30 days) without being dumped, the customer will be billed an additional $40 rental fee (We will continue to bill you $40 per month for each month after that until the bin is dumped or finished).
- We require an initial down payment in the amount of one dump (depending on size and place) before the dumpster is delivered.
- When loading with normal construction waste stop at level full.
- When loading with any type of heavy material, stop at ¼ full (Example: Concrete, Dirt, Block).
- 30 yard bin = no more than 7 ton of material.
- 15 yard bin = no more than 5 ton of material.
- Customer will be billed $22 per ton of material over the above weights.
- Do not overfill dumpster! A $25 fee will be assessed for material hanging over the top of the bin.
- No Hazardous waste (pesticides, paints, oil, etc.)
- No lead acid batteries.
- No more than 4 tires.
- If you open the tailgate, close it exactly as you found it.
- Do not try to move the container! If you need it moved, call (435)-867-1368.
- All demolition and remodels must have an asbestos test before hauling.
- When your bin is ready to be dumped, call (435)-867-1368.
Please sign at that bottom that you agree to the above terms and conditions. If we do not receive this, we will assume you no longer want us to deliver a dumpster.
SIGN AND RETURN TO ROCKY RIDGE:
– Email ([email protected])
– Hand Deliver (500 N 600 W Cedar City, UT)
– Mail (420 N 600 W #1 Cedar City, UT 84721)
Signature: ____________________________________ Date: ____________________
Print Name: ___________________________________
*We can send a PDF document of this form to your email. Please email your request to [email protected]