Raising the Bar With a True Innovation
Introducing the iQMS362 Dust Control Masonry Saw
The World’s First 16.5” Masonry Saw With Integrated Dust Collection.
This Is Not Your Grandfather’s Masonry Saw!
Retail price $2750 includes one (1) blade.
The Masonry Saw Your Great Grandfather Used
Masonry saws have looked pretty much the same since 1937. With little meaningful innovation, they’re hard to move, offer limited performance and create dust problems or slurry runoff.
- The same technology since the 1930’s.
- Little or no performance improvements.
- Lagging behind other industries.
- Heavy, bulky and hard to move.
- Limitations to jobsite placement.
- Distance from installation area.
- Cutting wet = setup time and slurry runoff.
- Cutting dry = silica dust exposure.
- Both create a mess and cleanup time.